1. Consent and Information Collection
1.1. Information about you may be required by us to provide the Services or disclosed by you during your use of the Services. Such as;
- Name and Date of Birth: For the purpose of identification
- Mobile number, E-mail: For communication, mapping of profile, identification, authentication via OTP
- Gender: For the purposes of creation of a profile
- Information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on/ in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- The language that you wish to communicate in
2. HOW we use YOUR DATA
We only use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use or as specified by law. And also for the following reasons;
- For troubleshooting and improving the site’s functionality
- Internal record maintenance
- For market research and analysis
- For the improvement of our products and services
- To provide you with news, special offers, general information about other products and services along with marketing information and surveys, as agreed to by you
- To contact you through email, phone, fax or call
3. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
4.1. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
4.2. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
4.3. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement